<srag> Ok, lets starr
<srag> sorry guys.. was in a meeting till now...
<jony> yep . .a biggggg one :D
* psankar (~email@example.com) has joined #evolution-meet
<srag> we had done 2.23.92 and things look better.... as of now..
<srag> we know our blockers
<srag> and are on track
<srag> Chen has to work on a infinite loop on offline expunge
<srag> I need to look at vfolder counts and dup messages in pop
<srag> and abharath would be on exchange counts
<mcrha> I have one for chen too, described in the evo channel
<srag> beyond this, I dont think any other blockers unless some one shows me one
<srag> mcrha, good. :-)
* chen looks into evolution channel
<mcrha> I can make it blocker for sure ;)
<seb128> the deleting folder doesn't work correctly bug would be nice to fix too, that's probably not a blocker though
<srag> so, lets identify blockers and fix it in advance...
<srag> seb128, if it has sub folders or something?
<srag> mcrha, did raise a bug.,..
<srag> seb128, will see through it possibly
<seb128> srag: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=550466
* mcrha should enter bug first
<chen> mcrha, please file a bug. Am not sure if I can fix that since I have some other packaging work too, schooms can you take that up ?
<seb128> srag: if you have no subfolder you get the error too but the folder is deleted
<mcrha> chen, ok, will file a first blocker in my life
<schooms> okay.. i'll take a look :)
<srag> seb128, lemme see, it must be a missing clear exception :-)
<srag> abharath, would be giving our credits patch this time :-)
<abharath> srag: :)
<srag> blame him, if your name is missed there ;-)
<abharath> blame yourselves if you haven't mentioned it properly in the Changelog :D
<chen> schooms, not just looking, you need to fix it :)
<srag> apart from that... planning for 2.25.x is on... with in me :-)
<schooms> chen: yep.. :D
<srag> 2.25.x would be mostly a bug fixing and and taking adv of disk summary release..
<srag> Im planning to try out a experimental imap provider during that time on my personal time...
<srag> lemme see, :-)
<srag> docs must be committed in a weeks time.
<srag> and andre is our reviewer :-)
<mcrha> chen, schooms, http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=551628
<srag> he should have the doc with him for review today
<schooms> mcrha: thanks
<srag> I would be branching after HC freeze
<srag> mapi would be committed to trunk after that :-) most probably
<srag> jony, right ?
<chen> mcrha, does it happen for appointments as well ?
<jony> srag: yep yep .
<mcrha> chen, I didn't try
<srag> ok. Am I missing anything else ?
<chen> mcrha, ok
<srag> if not, lets go around the channel
<srag> abharath, anything to share with us ?
<abharath> srag: just been working on some installers and mostly on libpst to generate shared libs. almost done. counts and credits is what's on my todo list
<mcrha> srag, I was told that eex is not working fine with respect to message counts and db-summary; is this considered a blocker too?
<srag> mcrha, yes.. which is what abharath would be on to
<mcrha> I see :)
<srag> mcrha, <srag> and abharath would be on exchange counts
* mcrha missed that, I'm sorry
<srag> abharath, fine
<srag> chen, ?
<chen> srag, some work on nightly builds for evo (almost ready) and eds-sharp. Would be renaming it to evolution-mono-providers. Will be commiting the patch for libical and libedatacal bindings to evolution-sharp after a review from jony today..
<jony> chen: ;-)
<srag> big applause to chen, he would be getting us, daily rpms of Evolution/svn though build service
* psankar claps
<chen> srag, thanks!!
<srag> to most distros, that build service supports
<chen> psankar, :)
<jony> yay !
<psankar> chen, this is the time, ask for more distro and .spec help & support
<seb128> srag: rpm, bah ;-)
<srag> seb128, debs for you guys ;-)
<seb128> ah, good ;-)
<srag> jony, ?
<jony> srag: usual mapi stuff ..
<jony> nothing much :)
<srag> jony, commiting you seek hook ?
<chen> psankar, yeah, will get the initial stuffs working for suse and federo first..
<jony> playing with a new plugin during hackweek .
<jony> srag: yep .. i'll ...
* jony add that to TODO .
<psankar> chen, ah okay
* chen quickly see's the distro's supported in build service
<srag> jony, if you don't people will loose it for 2.24
<jony> srag: sure . ... i'll commit them .
<srag> kandepu, anything to share with us ?
<srag> lakhil, anything to share with us ?
<lakhil> srag, patch testing, some test cases writing and build sanity , that's all
<srag> ok lakhil
<srag> any issues lakhil ?
<lakhil> all are known already
<srag> mcrha, anything to share with us?
<mcrha> somehow nothing, just too many freezes, so I started to read stacktrace bugs, but because you still adding there, then I'm in the middle of them...
<srag> mcrha, good :-)
<mcrha> lakhil, known isn't good, make them fixed :)
<srag> psankar, updates ?
<psankar> srag, License work in case not completed before this release (likely) , I will be updating the COPYING file . Working on the License change and about to start with some work for kerberising the mapi
<lakhil> mcrha, yeah but it's not in my hand , you know :)
<srag> psankar, you must update copying.lib this time :-)
<mcrha> lakhil, you should learn code ;)
<srag> psankar, in any case
<srag> schooms, anything to share with us ?
<lakhil> mcrha, :)
<psankar> srag, yeah. I shall update.
<schooms> srag: not much.. specs, builds, RPMs..
<jony> mcrha: lakhil has written / fixed a e-plugin .. ;-)
<srag> seb128, anything for us ?
<mcrha> jony, aaah, so he knows code... :)
<srag> jony, won't approve lakhil's plugin till he fixes a crash ;-)
<lakhil> jony, it's a secret till 2.25.x :P
<srag> mcrha, that plugin was made with you in mind :P
<mcrha> make it a public secret ;)
* lakhil looks towards plugin maintainer :)
* mcrha wonders what the plugin does
<srag> shashish, anything for us ?
<shashish> srag, been working on mapi's address book related issues..........nothing much ...
<psankar> lakhil, dont worry. It is my job to get it in. Just complete it :-)
<lakhil> cool :)
<abharath> srag: He made it because its more useful to him with the stream of patches coming in ;)
<srag> shashish, ok.
<srag> mcrha, applies patches from bugzilla mails to your working directory...
<psankar> lakhil, in fact it is in a committable state already .. ;-) dont listen to srag he will want to move mount everest ;-)
<srag> hehe :-)
<lakhil> hehe :)
<srag> Im sort of done..
<srag> anything else to discuss guys ?>
<jony> srag: hmmm yeah ..
<jony> srag: alp ? :(
<srag> jony, no updates :(
<seb128> srag: ups sorry didn't see the ping before, nothing special to say no, didn't get a lot of bugs from ubuntu users recently and my evolution works correctly which is good ;-)
<srag> jony, you can take the responsibility
<srag> seb128, awesome :-)
<jony> srag: okies .. lemme c ..
<mcrha> how is it going with uam or the control panel?
<srag> mcrha, yep.. its no where...
<srag> may be something basic done...
<psankar> srag, ah wanted to ask regarding that
<srag> I haven't seen much
<srag> psankar, not today :P
<mcrha> muelli has it on his home machine only?
<psankar> srag, regarding UAM I meant
<srag> mcrha, he did update me once.. a week or two back..
<srag> but I was too busy to read it
<srag> lemme see
<mcrha> ok, I'm going to ping him since yesterday, maybe I'll catch him and ask him
<srag> mcrha, from what I can see, he has some basic code, to write something in vala..
<srag> and in vala he has written something
<srag> iirc, vala
<mcrha> what is that?
* seb128 has quit (Ex-Chat)
<mcrha> I know only C, a bit C++, vala is too many letters
<srag> mcrha, :)
<srag> mcrha, vala is a modern day language.. as I read from p.g.o
<psankar> mcrha, http://live.gnome.org/Vala
<srag> I have no interest on it
<srag> so, another reason, Im slow on the mail
<mcrha> "modern day language"? oh god... :)
<srag> mcrha, http://muelli.cryptobitch.de/git/evolution-data-server & http://hg.cryptobitch.de/evolution-uam/ has mueli's code
<mcrha> ok, thanks
<mcrha> psankar, thank to you to
<srag> ok, guys...
<srag> see you all next week. bye