Ximian Evolution™ 1.0.8
Ximian Evolution™ version 1.0.8 is now available.
If you have Ximian Evolution and Red Carpet, just select System ->
Get Software and click the "Upgrade" button.
If you don't have an earlier version of Evolution installed, but
you do have Red Carpet, start Red Carpet, then to the Ximian GNOME
channel, click the "Install Software" button in the upper right
corner, and select Ximian Evolution. Then, click the "Install
Packages Now" button in the lower right hand corner of the window.
If you prefer, you can download Evolution binaries from our
FTP server or one of our our
high-speed mirrors. If you prefer to compile it yourself,
visit our Source
Code page to get the tarballs.
For more information about future development of Ximian Evolution,
visit our bugzilla.ximian.com
for more information):
- (17332): Addressbook crashes in LDAP address completion code. (Toshok)
- (26130): Close contact editor before save as crashes. (Toshok)
- (25757: Fix quoting of icalendar properties (JP)
26066): Fix a number of meeting usability and interop issues (JP)
- (25697): Exchange reminders still not quite working (Rodrigo)
- Some memory leak fixes in the addressbook backends and
- Update time zone information (Damon)
- sk (Stanislav Visnovsky)
- sv (Christian Rose)